Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » External programs
  •  
antlane

Send a private message to this user
One thing I'd love to be able to do is have a filter which sends information from a mail to an external program. So, for instance, to add a name to a database, you could send a mail to list<at>domain.com with the subject as subscribe. The filter would then be set to run an external program with parameters from the mail, eg:
cscript listmanager.vbs $e-mail$, $subject$

Are there any plans to implement this? I really doubt it would be very hard to do.
  •  
RHarmsen.nl

I don't know if it will get implemented

and I don't know if you are good in programming, but you could write a program that gets the mail from list<at>domain.com and then run's what is needed.
  •  
sidbarker

You could write a program to scan the store folders in Kerio. Not a tidy solution, but practical.
You could write a quick VBScript that would check a given Store folder and then execute your script with the details from any new messages found.

I would make it a script that runs just once, and then schedule it to run every 5 minutes or so.

Quick and Dirty (but most importantly, effective).
Previous Topic: WAP in an apache folder?
Next Topic: KMS 6 -> 5
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 22:41:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00485 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.