Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Upgrading Kerio Outlook Connector (Can a user choose to upgrade his connector from within Outlook)
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
Is there a way for a user to upgrade their Kerio Outlook Connector from within Outlook? I pushed 7.4.2 last night and had an error message show up after I updated the Connector on my laptop (Windows 7 / Outlook 2010) so I disabled the update from being installed automatically. I want to do some testing so I'd like to have a way for a particular user to update their Connector, and have it work as though it was the normal update after a server version upgrade. I know I can download the connector from the web UI and manually install it, but I'd like it to be an automated install.

Any ideas how to go about doing this?

-Eduard Tieseler
  •  
scottwilkins

Send a private message to this user
I'd let it go automatically. You will see an occasional failure on individual user's machines, but they are not common at all.
Previous Topic: From: field in webmail
Next Topic: Mac Address Book Lose Group Attribute After Modification
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:01:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.