Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » notification script required
  •  
zzuccerro

Send a private message to this user
i' m tryin to create a notification script for my mobile phone, but get no results. i need a script, like a standart notification, but with all information in the subject line, like that:

---
if true
{
notify :options "email_adress" :subject "$from$: $subject$\n$text$";
}

---

but this script does not work.
  •  
sidbarker

I just tried creating a notification in webmail, and it looks the same as yours (except it did have a \r\n between subject and text), and it worked fine.

Did you enbale it in the list of filters? Tick the box.

If you still have problems, turn on the debugging options in the logs and check to see what happens.

•  
zzuccerro

no, all the same.
i can not save the script, the script and notification menu is crashing if i try to do that.

sorry, but i did not find where i can turn debugging options in the log...
  •  
sidbarker

in the admin manager, go to the debug log and right click in the log window. Choose "Set Log Events", and then try some of the options in there.

However, if you simply cant create the rule, then you have a more serious problem!
  •  
zzuccerro

i do NOT have any problems, mailserver works great .
thnx for your help
Previous Topic: KMS 6 -> 5
Next Topic: KMS 6 & AD integration -- Hacks and fixes
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:35:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00464 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.