Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Repeating meeting- user fired, account deleted (Repeating meeting can't be changed)
  •  
miker789

Send a private message to this user
User "A" created a repeating meeting with about 10 users invited. This works great for months.

User "A" is fired. Account is left working in order to cleanup any issues.

After two weeks nothing is said so account for user "A" is deleted.

Now 1 month later it is brought to my attention that user "A" created this meeting that repeats with all these people invited to it. The meeting needs to be deleted and then recreated with a new organizer.

I have tried and then searched all over these forums for an answer.
How do I do this?
No one can delete this meeting.

Do I need to create the old user account with the exact same setup and password?
or will that screw something up?

Thanks,

Mike
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

When you removed the user, did you select the option to not delete the user's store folder?

If you did you can recreate the user and their store folder will re-associate with their user name. You can then log into webmail and delete the event.

If you chose to delete their store folder or you moved it to another user then restoring the user is not really an option.

Which email/calendar client are your users using?

Most email clients should allow you to delete an event you were invited to, without displaying an error.

Have the users tried deleting the event using webmail?
  •  
clan

Is there a way to list the meetings created by a user? This could help to avoid this kind of problems.
  •  
miker789

I had deleted their store folder.

Using iCal and it would not let him do anything.

Just tried using via webmail and was able to delete all for just him.

Now I tried iCal at other users Macs and it is letting me delete all.

Puzzling but happy it now works.

Thanks,

Mike
Previous Topic: Retrieving compressed archive folders
Next Topic: kerio new support policy
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 06:42:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.