Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Attachment Filter (Multimedia attachment)
  •  
Karthik

Send a private message to this user
hi There,

Have anyone had issues with filtering WAV files..?

I have enabled attachment filter and enabled "audio/x-wav" "audio/x-midi" to block, attached the screenshot of the same, but still any WAV are allowed to pass through and reach the end user.
Is there any kind of filter that can block all kinds of multimedia files..?

Any suggestion please..

Thanks,
Karthik

Thanks and Regards,
Karthik S.
  •  
Karthik

no one is facing this issue, is it..? or we dont have a solution/work around for this issue..?

Any suggestions/ideas highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Karthik.

Thanks and Regards,
Karthik S.
  •  
clan

Filtering for audio/x-wav only works, if this is set as the MIME type for the attachment, in all other cases the mail filter has to rely on the extension of the file, so you will have to add blocks for WAV as well.
  •  
Karthik

thanks for the reply Clan.
i added a extension for WAV but, did not work..
finally i got approval for a downtime and restarted the KMS and it worked with adding WAV extension, i have no clue why was it not working without restart.

Thanks and Regards,
Karthik S.
Previous Topic: Changing users primary email address
Next Topic: Custom UI Runtime Error in Kerio Outlook Connector User Interface
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 02:54:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00404 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.