Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Create own Email-Footer
  •  
VoDennis

Send a private message to this user
Hallo,

I know that I can create an email-footer in KerioConnect. But is it also possible, to write my own html (sourcecode) instead of using this wysiwyg-editor? Or can I just put my html-File somewhere for Kerio?

Thank you,
Dennis
  •  
BastiaanH

Yes, you can just put your source code in the editor. It will be processed as HTML.
  •  
VoDennis

Thank you.

Now I've put my html-Signature in it, it's also visible on mailserver.cfg on
<config><list name="Domain"><listitem><variable name="Footer">html: myHtmlSource </variable>

This seems to be limited to about 4000 chars +/-.

How can I also put a plaintext-signature to my mails?

Emails are always sent as plaintext and html, so receivers can decide, if they want to see the email as html or plaintext.

I've got also another problem: Kerio put it's signature always at the end of the email, but I like to get my signature at the end of my answer in this email, so receivers don't have to scroll down that much to see my signature. How can I change this?

Example:

Email 1

Dear Bastiaan,
my Email blablabla

Best regards
Dennis
Signature

Email 2, your answer:

Dear Dennis,
my Answer blablabla

Best regards,
Bastiaan
SignatureB

Dennis wrote:

Dear Bastiaan,
my Email blablabla

Best regards
Dennis
SignatureD

Email 3, my answer:

Dear Bastiaan,
myAnswer blablabla

Best regards,
Dennis

Bastiaan wrote:

Dear Dennis,
my Answer blablabla

Best regards,
Bastiaan
SignatureB

Dennis wrote:

Dear Bastiaan,
my Email blablabla

Best regards
Dennis
SignatureD

SignatureD

As you see, my signature is twice at the end of this email ans this doesn't look nice. (Think of it if you've got 10 times answered...)
I'd like to get my signature always at the end of my answer, not at the emd of my email. How can I change this?

Dennis
  •  
zebby

If you use Outlook you can set the signature there and that will put it under your messages.
  •  
VoDennis

Yes, that's right, but if I'd like to change the signature I've got to do it on all 50 clients. We're changing our signature a few times a year because of some holidays, fair etc.

Dennis
  •  
zebby

We use a login script to manage the signature
Previous Topic: Problems with Outlook 2010 after Update to 7.4.2
Next Topic: Unclosed ghost connections?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 16:39:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00454 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.