Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » SIP account types (Do I need a regular account or a SIP Trunk?)

Messages: 35
Karma: 0
Send a private message to this user
I'm testing out Kerio Operator for a small business and trying to figure out what I need in order to make outbound calls. I understand I need to get a SIP provider account. But I'm not sure if I can use, say, VoicePulse's residential offerings or if I need a SIP Trunk type business account. And do I need their adapter, or does Operator log in to the account directly?


Messages: 594
Karma: 33
Send a private message to this user
Get the business account and use PC clients like X-lite, or buy a plain ATA ("Analog Telephone Adaptor") from Amazon or wherever.

You might find one or both of these articles helpful: ht-for-you-or-your-business

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
Previous Topic: "New way of integration with Kerio Connect"
Next Topic: Call Queues - Rington instead of music on hold?
Goto Forum:

Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:35:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00421 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.
Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.4.