Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Problem accessing CCTV through wan (unknown login)
  •  
nvidia134

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I got this problem with kerio firewall. I had 2 wan line. CCTV is connect to wan1 using linksys router. I'm able to acess CCTV in wan1 using 3G and at home. If i want to access CCTV on wan1 using wan2 through internet explorer, i got error from CCTV side like unknown login/login error. I got no problem accessing the CCTV at home or using 3G line which mean my port forwarding is done correctly. CCTV port is 80.

Any idea what rule i need to open in kerio firewall under wan2 which block the login prompt? I believed since we're accessing out to view CCTV, there's no need to open any rule in kerio right?

Thanks
  •  
ICT and Me

How are you rules to access the CCTV from wan2?

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
nvidia134

Hi,

I didn't open any rule to access CCTV from WAN2. Basically i just accessing out from WAN2 through Port 80 which is HTTP port. I believe this port is always opeen. I can manage to access the CCTV web portal but during logon i get error. Tried different WAN line which doesnt not have kerio firewall on it, it just work fine without any issue.

Rgds
Previous Topic: Strange alert log message
Next Topic: Ports aren't open
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 08:39:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.