Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problems with Outlook 2010 after Update to 7.4.2 (Errors when forwarding or replying to E-Mails)
  •  
dt2009

Send a private message to this user
Hi Everyone,

good day, lots of thanks in advance to all those reading and replying to my post.

We updated to Kerio 7.4.2 on Friday, ever since then we have been reoccurring problems with forwarding or replying to received E-Mails, the error message in Outlook 2010 reads itself like this:

Ihre Nachricht hat einige oder alle Empfänger nicht erreicht.

Betreff: BLABLABLA
Gesendet am: 01.08.2012 11:29

Folgende(r) Empfänger kann/können nicht erreicht werden:

'example<_at_>example.de' am 01.08.2012 11:29
Keines Ihrer E-Mail-Konten kann Nachrichten an diesen Empfänger senden.

The Problems seems to point out a problem on the local Outlook Profile, when our endusers type in the recipient manually and then copy/paste the message it can be send without problems. The reason i point this out even though it looks like a local problem, is that this only started occurring after the update on friday. Has anyone experienced similar problems ? Or is there a setting in the mailserver itself where this can be "deactivated"?

Lots of thanks for your input and replies in advance, best wishes and great day to you all,

cheers

dt
  •  
etieseler

I have seen something like this, but I'm not sure if its the same thing you are experiencing.

It happened sometimes out of nowhere, that when a user uses the "short List" in Outlook for email addresses, where they type the first letter or two of their email address, and the list pops up, then they select it.

Well, what happens is its putting a single quote around the email address, and Outlook could not work with this, so what I had them do what type the first letter or two so the name pops up, select the name, then use Backspace to delete the name and then type it in on their own again. After doing that the issue was fixed, and remained fixed until some other random name had this happen again many months later.

If this is your issue, then yes, it is a problem with Outlook, but I don't think it has to do with the profile.

-Ed
  •  
dt2009

Hi Ed,

good day, lots of thanks for the reply, thats what we tried as well, and yes, it seems to do the trick.

I was just irritated since the first time the error showed was a few days after the update. But there are similar outlook issues with other mailservers as i found diffrent posts in a search engine .

Best wishes from here and a pleasant day to you,

cheers

dt
Previous Topic: Custom UI Runtime Error in Kerio Outlook Connector User Interface
Next Topic: Create own Email-Footer
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 19:10:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.