Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Archive Folder (Load last months Archive folder into Webmail)
  •  
BeeOnLion

Send a private message to this user
Hi All

I would like to load last months archive folder into admin webmail but I cant seem to figure out how to do this is there any link or help guild on this.

I know that I can unzip the archived folder but this will only give me a list of individual emails with no reference to sender. However if i can load a month into admin webmail I can search that month using the search function in webmail.

Is this how you search for old emails? or is there another option in Kerio connect admin

Cheers for the help
  •  
dexterb

I don't know if it's too late to answer your question, but whenever I need quick access to previous archives I just extract the archived week (like 2013-W02.ZIP) and then move it to the same folder where the current archive resides. Then I can load webmail and view it from there.
  •  
BeeOnLion

Never too late to get an answer on this. Thanks a million for the feedback & in the end this is what i figured out Smile
  •  
dexterb

Funny thing to me about archiving is that, although I've been doing it religiously since 2006, I've never needed archiving for anything except to view a random previous email or two. So I have several terabytes of archives back to 2006 just sitting out there. I wonder what the *real* value in archives is...
  •  
BeeOnLion

I know the feeling. The nice thing about Kerio is that when the files are compressed they reduce in size quite a lot Smile

I am looking into some long term cloud storage solutions such as amazon Glacier & archiving the terabytes that we will eventually there.

Have you ever come across regulations for holding onto emails? I have heard 5 years for some businesses / countries....
  •  
dexterb

Fortunately we aren't subject to regulations. Our CPA recommends 5 years based on our industry, but it isn't enforced--I only do it "just in case".
Previous Topic: Issue with contacts and public contacts since Kerio 7.4 on Mac OS X
Next Topic: Server hi-jacked - postmaster@localhost?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:33:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.