Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Unclosed ghost connections?
  •  
InterHmai

Send a private message to this user
7.4.2, OSX 10.5.8

Anyone seeing an issue where they have pages of unclosed, seemingly ghosted connections? Somewhere around 7.4.1 we started seeing these types of connections in the Open Connections page. There is no user listed with the connection, only the source IP and port/service. Some of them had their duration open for 7+ days.

So far I've seen it happen with LDAPS (not user specific), and WebDAV (specific to a user IP) where the user account would simply get frozen and only be fixed by a restart.

Which incidentally restarts wont work, since the mailserver process will freeze or become unresponsive when you try to restart under these conditions.
  •  
John A.

Send a private message to this user
Yes, it's a bug in kerio (7.4.1 and 7.4.2) (status: Awaiting Bug Fix)

You can see them, with the CLI $lsof -i:636 | grep CLOSED
See also forums.kerio.com/m/90865/?srch=ldaps#msg_90865

Greetings,
John
Previous Topic: Create own Email-Footer
Next Topic: Kerio Veterans, I beg your input
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 09:48:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00390 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.