Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » outlook and multiple account
  •  
sergios79it

Send a private message to this user
Hi, i have a outlook 2007 and kerio connect 7.3.2

on outlook, i have 3 account, 1 is kerio and 2 other pop3 external server.

when i try to send email from pop3 account, outlook use kerio to send email and change sender and email repli account.

what can i do?
  •  
tonci

Hi, I noticed the same behavior. koff takes everything over and disregards other e-mail accounts in outlook. The first problem was that user in outlook cannot choose other e-mail address to send from (like in webmail). OK , we overcome that adding another dummy pop3 account with this "othere-mail-address" just to be able to choose another address (allready defined in Connect server).
But afterwards outlook is allways sending from the default address.
There are many users from my customers that do really need this feature and now they are , with full right, complaining about and I cannot help them

Please review this feature and correct it or send us workaround a.s.a.p

Thank you very much in advance
and best regards
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

Please have a look at the following kb article and in specific to the red box in this article. It is for adding a second account as an IMAP account, but maybe this works also for your POP3 accounts:

kb.kerio.com/951

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
Previous Topic: Errormessage in Kerio Connector
Next Topic: Email as attachment
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 22:24:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00356 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.