Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » webclient error message  () 1 Vote
  •  
mbuchholz

Send a private message to this user
./fa/2690/0/I keep getting an error message from kerio workspace. Everytime I navigate out of my browser (Mac, Safari) to another application and then go back to my workspace page in Safari I get an error message. It seems to occur everytime that the screen has to redisplay/access/whatever the folders in a workspace page component.

A screen grab of the error message is attached. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

This happens A LOT!!! It can happen almost every few seconds depending on if I'm navigating from application to application.

•  
Jaromir Obr (Kerio)

Hi,

could you fill your e-mail and what happened in the mentioned form and send it to us ?

Regards

Jaromir Obr
Senior Tester
Kerio Technologies
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.
  •  
mbuchholz

Jaromir Obr: I have just replied to you by direct email message. Please let me know if you do not get the message.
  •  
rorrock

I am seeing this a lot of with the latest version of firefox..
Sometimes with explorer as well...

•  
Fyllm

We're seeing this a lot on our client machines as well. Anyone figure it out yet?
  •  
mbuchholz

rorrock and Fyllm: in response to my initial inquiry I was contacted by Kerio. The suggestion was to use Firefox. They told me that they had identified an issue with Safari and were working on a resolution. I've been using Firefox 16.0.1 since late August with no problems.
Previous Topic: KWS Mac-Client 2.0.1 Build 505 is crashing and strange behaviour
Next Topic: Subcribing and managing tasks from iCal/Calendar and Outlook 2011
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 07:25:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00788 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.