I'm on MacOS X (Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion).
Installing the Client on several machines, I have the following problem on two of them (one is under 10.6.x, the other runs 10.7.4):
- The installer runs normally, with no error message
- The successful installation is confirmed
- The menu icon is there
- No "workspace" directory is created
- When selecting files to sync, the username and password are queried (and accepted without error message)
- But then the download never starts. The column says "Waiting"
What can I do?
Update: I have now uploaded the log file.
(Size: 1.16MB, Downloaded 461 times)
[Updated on: Mon, 13 August 2012 16:58]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of