Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Trying to Connect Siemens OpenScape Office to Kerio LDAP
  •  
Szundi

Send a private message to this user
I am trying to connect my SIEMENS OpenScape Office to use the Public Adressbook from Kerio, OSO has an Interface for LDAP but I have no idea what I should put in the fields for it to work.
Found nothing on the internet to really help me.

Maybe somebody has an idea.

Attachment shows the Interface from OSO.

• Attachment: OSO.png
    (Size: 76.74KB, Downloaded 310 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 14 August 2012 10:38]

•  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

Dear Szundi,

the integrated LDAP in Kerio Connect was never designed to give third-party software/hardware access to itself. It is only designed for having auto-completing of email addresses.

Neverless, you can have a look at the following kb article, which may help you anyway:
kb.kerio.com/1010

[Updated on: Wed, 15 August 2012 20:44]

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
SilentWarrior

Hi,

I use the directory in combination with our HiPath System and it works good.
  •  
Szundi

Hi,

and how did you solve that?
  •  
SilentWarrior

Hi,

I used LDAP Browser to find out the settings. You can download the tool for free. In this tool you can find the expressions to Titel, Vorname, Nachname, etc. Also you can find the correct Base DN settings, maybe this field should be left blank for public contacts.
Previous Topic: Initial KOC sync stuck at 83%
Next Topic: Multi Account - How to send from IMAP?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 11:59:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00388 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.