Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2011 sends empty Out of office replies
  •  
reneS

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We're running the latest version of Kerio Mailserver (7.4.2 build 7694), we set up an out of office reply using Outlook 2011 in Mountain Lion. KC does send the replay but the body of the eMail is missing, so the recipient gets an empty mail Sad

Does anyone else have this problem?

TIA

Kind regards
René
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

I recommend reporting this to Kerio's tech support. You can submit a bug report here: http://www.kerio.com/support/submit-bug-report

Tech support will let you know if this is a bug or not.
  •  
stothers

I suggest doing the OOO replies via the web page. We've had issues like this before and now it's my standard response to the user if there is a problem. Use the webaccess, settings, "out of office".
  •  
reneS

To be honest, KC is not really compatible with Outlook 2011 and this is very disappointing. We also tried connecting Outlook 2011 with Office 365 which is a real Exchange server and there are no problems like this, even sync is working much faster. We also had problems with task that didn't show in Outlook 2011, this problem is also gone when using Office 365.

This are just my 2 cents, but I think it would be better if Kerio wouldn't promise compatibelity to Outlook 2011. Problems like the out of office reply are very annoying Sad

Kind regars
René
  •  
stothers

Unfortunately, you are correct. There are too many little things (and a few bigger issues) that is driving me away. The problem is that MS makes outlook. Every patch that MS does to fix Outlook can potentially break Kerio. I can't afford to be terrified of every patch or upgrade that comes down the line. Until Kerio makes the client side app, it can't be assured that it will work (now or in the future).

Kerio Connect has a ton of great features. Easy to use, easy to administer but in the long run it doesn't have the security of stability that we need to continue our relationship. For the stability of my company's communications, we are migrating away.
Previous Topic: KC 7.4.2 and Entourage 2008 - sending impossible
Next Topic: SMTP; 451 Open relay not allowed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 22:10:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00379 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.