Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Room mail ID accepting all requests.. (ROOM Mail IDs)
  •  
Karthik

Send a private message to this user
Hi There,

I have seen a weird behavior of ROOM mail IDs, such as
if User1 sends a request to room1 for booking, it accepsts and if User2 also sends a request to room1 for the same time for booking, room1 still sends a acceptance mail to user2, ideally it should be declining the request.

Have anyone had this kind of issue before and have any fix for this..? or is there any special settings which needs to be checked in KMS..?

I have KMS 7.3.3 build 7051 on CentOS.

Thanks and Regards,
Karthik S.
  •  
TorW

As far as I know, there is no setting in KC to make resources automatically decline double bookings. IMO, this is not an issue if people use the event planner in Webmail or Outlook. We spent quite some time training users on how to book meeting rooms and other resources (city car, projectors, loaner laptops etc.).

On a side note of sorts: if you had been able to set resources to decline double bookings automatically, your next support call would have been from someone who couldn't get through the day unless he/she could double book resources Sad
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

TorW wrote on Wed, 22 August 2012 12:23
As far as I know, there is no setting in KC to make resources automatically decline double bookings.

Resources does not allow double booking by default. No other event can be scheduled for the same period of time.
  •  
Karthik

Thanks, TorW and Pavel for your replies.
Probably we also need to spend lot of time in educating users on how to book meeting rooms.

Thanks and Regards,
Karthik S.
  •  
TorW

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Wed, 22 August 2012 13:32
Resources does not allow double booking by default. No other event can be scheduled for the same period of time.

He he. Thanks. That's probably why I haven't seen any setting to control it Wink
Previous Topic: MS Outlook Mac SP2 ignores Reply-To header with Connect Exchange account
Next Topic: Mac Reminder Delegate?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 16:42:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00424 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.