Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Rename root folder in Outlook (Very long name wants to be shorter)
  •  
jonte

Send a private message to this user
How do I rename the root folder in Kerio Outlook Connector?
As standard its "Mailbox - User's Full Name", which can be very long, and use screen.
If I right click, the rename option is disabled.

(I'm not very familiar with outlook in Windows)
  •  
Dmitry Kulchenko

Hi.

I have same question with a little bit addon - if im using multiple connector accounts - how can I rename it from "Mailbox - 'full user name'" to something else?
  •  
Neil Whiteside (Kerio)

Hello,

In Kerio Connect v8.3.0 / Outlook you should just see the full name (Not "Mailbox - ").

But other than that, it isn't possible to shorten it any further.

I hope this helps.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
Previous Topic: Outlook Connector Version
Next Topic: setting up email on pdas
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 08:28:52 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.