Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » BandSpeedBalancer
  •  
adrian

Send a private message to this user
I want to use Band Speed Balancer to limit the speed and the ammount of data per every ip from my network. This programm use the port 3129 and it is listening at 3128 (Kerio)(between client and KWF). How are the rules that i must apply in Traffic Policy to route every client to port 3129 first, and to MAKE the clients to go to the internet ONLY trough BSB(3129).
Thanks a lot.
  •  
someone_null

Send a private message to this user
it's easy.. let the client use only port 3128.. you can configure it at traffic policy.. you can either creat you own service or make user define port..
Previous Topic: winroute.cfg
Next Topic: VPN: Connected okay... What now?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 14:13:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00379 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.