Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call routing Question
  •  
BorisMinakov

Send a private message to this user
Dear Team,

For example i have 2 external number:

22 22 22 (Company A)

33 33 33 (Company B)

and have 4 extensions, 100 ,101, 102, 103

Idea is that :

100, 101 ext would be routes using 22 22 22

102, 103 ext would be routes using 33 33 33

But "Prefix" for both companies to be "9". Is it possible to have prefix based on extension and "interface/number" and not only number?

so idea is that am supporting about 6 companies with weir own line and PBX. I want to advice them to have 1 PBX for centralized management.

Thank you for advice
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Are these external numbers on the same interface or are there two separate interfaces?

Vladimir
  •  
BorisMinakov

Dear Vladimir,

I have 1 Lan card with internet and 2 external number from the different providers. i suppose they are on the same interface because of 1 lan ?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Sorry, I meant SIP interfaces, not the LAN interfaces. But since you mention different providers, then probably the phone numbers for company A are from a different SIP provider than the numbers for company B.

I think you need to use two different dial-out prefixes. Could you use 9 for company A and 0 for company B?
  •  
BorisMinakov

Dear Vladimir,

Prefix works wine, but i am interested it maybe in future release per extension to have route number as a advanced option, to select as outgoing root. I have a plan to give 1 PBX to 6 companies but to have centralized config they want to have 9 as prefix for everyone.

Thats why this option could be great to have
Previous Topic: Skype Connectivity
Next Topic: Hot-desking?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 17:50:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00482 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.