Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » trouble with new versions of kerio
  •  
Bell®

Send a private message to this user
Greetings, I decided to set up a new server with kerio control 7.3, but when they log in AD, entered the server to the domain, kerio an error "Invalid credentials". domain name "src". on version 7.1.2 2333 no such problem, it appeared from the 7.2 version. login using the domain administrator
please tell me how I make friends Kerio 7.3 and AD
  •  
itmas

It can caused by windows 7 or 2008 credential! you can go to Control Panel \ Credential Manager , and remove previous credentials and restart systems and try again .
  •  
Bell®

windows in 2003 and 2008, remains the problem starting with version 7.2
seen in connections that are ldap query on AD (192.168.1.2), and the test is responsible "connect error"

itmas wrote on Wed, 29 August 2012 08:40
It can caused by windows 7 or 2008 credential! you can go to Control Panel \ Credential Manager , and remove previous credentials and restart systems and try again .

did not help (((((

[Updated on: Wed, 29 August 2012 16:40]

•  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

You might try making the change shown in the screenshot I attached to this post. I believe this change is needed for auto authentication to work from Windows 7 clients. The change is done on the Windows 7 computer.

If that does not help then enabling 'User Authentication' and 'User Database' logging in the Debug log should give you an error message to work with:

In the Kerio Control WebAdmin, go to Logs -> Debug
Right-click in the right windows
Left-click on 'Messages'
Enable both 'User Authentication' and 'User Database'
Click OK

Test again with one of the workstations and look through what's logged for anything that looks like an error code.

Then the next tricky part is figuring out what the error code means.

• Attachment: image001.png
    (Size: 97.61KB, Downloaded 297 times)
  •  
Bell®

Kerio_Jeff, many thanks, that suggested how to enter additional information in the debug, completely slipped my mind .. So, tell what happened, you never know who will have the same problem .. So, the first tip - did not help.
but helped the second council. from logs, it became clear that the user name is incomplete
new versions of Kerio control requires a full name. If earlier it was just type "bell" now need to enter the "bell@src" ("src" is the domain name).
Previous Topic: Femto cell basestation NEC
Next Topic: VPN to Lan
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 07:09:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.