Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Unable to synchronize a message! (Warning Messages About Synchronization Failures)
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
Who here knows exactly what these mean and how to read them? Secondly, who knows how to resolve these issues so they stop being delivered?

I have a user that has been getting these for about two weeks now. He gets maybe 20 or more in a day and is bugging me to fix it. I rebuilt his profile as it fixed this problem previously for other users, but doing this did not fix it this time.

I included the body of the message and the attached Debug.log, who can tell me how to read them? I really would like to hear from Kerio Support about this message and how to resolve it, since it isn't in their KB that I've found, but then I'm using up one of my support calls Confused . I think this problem should be documented and the fix given as I've run into this a number of times, but every time in the past rebuilding the profile fixed it... but not this time. So any help is appreciated!

Below is the body of the email:

Kerio Outlook Connector hasn't be able to deliver the message

We are sorry, but an error occurred while synchronizing the MetroList Admin/00000179 message from the server to your Outlook account. This is usually caused by an error in the message, but there may be a bug in the product too.
The original message can be found in the Failed Message.eml attachment and you may succeed in opening it. You can also use Kerio WebMail to access the message.
ID={20BEC74E-3302-4D1E-8469-9155D93A35A1},
Folder: MetroList Admin ]

The message has also been copied to the __keriomapi__STORE/Failed_Conversions folder in the user's store.
Please send the content of this error report (including both attachments) to Kerio Technologies.

Here is the attached Debug.log:

[22/08/2012 14:32:06.301] (4992) {err}{convertor}
In MapiConvertor\MapiConvertor.cpp:187 (mimeToMapi)
Exception of class HResultException: CommonBase\WrapCompressedRtfStream.cpp(148), WrapCompressedRtfStream::wrap:
0x80004005 E_FAIL: Conversion of rtf to native body failed
Conversion has failed.

[22/08/2012 14:32:06.311] (4992) {err}{scp-worker}
In SCProvider\ConvertorHelper.cpp:176 (ConvertorHelper::convertMimeMessage)
Exception of class HResultException: SCProvider\ConvertorHelper.cpp(173), ConvertorHelper::convertMimeMessage:
0x80004005 E_FAIL
HRESULT: 0x80004005 E_FAIL

•  
qouw

I have a lot of customers having the same issue. Is the something to resolv this?
  •  
Vicky

Hi,

I would strongly suggest opening this as a support ticket as we have a bug listed on file that shows similar behaviour and we need more information on this issue. Please go to http://www.kerio.com/support and open a ticket with us.

Vicky
Previous Topic: Outlook 2010 autocomplete
Next Topic: Distribution list with external email recipient
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 02:04:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.