Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Problem with Redirecting users to the authentication page (the page cannot be displayed error)
  •  
itmas

Send a private message to this user
Hello everybody

I installed kerio control 7.3.2 version and I have a problem. when I type an url i.e. "www.kerio.com" in address bar of any browser after some moment the page cannot be displayed error appear and can not access kerio login page!

I've read this article " ://kb.kerio.com/article/redirecting-users-to-the-authenticat ion-page-does-not-work-the-page-cannot-be-displayed-418.html "
(unfortunately this forum don't let me put the correct links here!)

and follow the instructions but still can not access to login page and internet when I request to any web site!

But when I installed kerio control 7.0.0 everything work good but the problem is in 7.3.2 version!

By the way in kerio server (local), Redirecting to the authentication page works!,

kerio server's name is: intsrv
NIC1 LAN = IP LAN card : 192.168.1.2
NIC2 WAN = IP Internet card : 192.168.0.3
NIC2 WAN = IP Internet card GetWay: 192.168.0.2

I can ping "intsrv" name over lan from a client and reply from IP is 192.168.1.2, client's getway and dns is set ip of kerio server 192.168.1.2 so it is ok.

In server in kerio Configuration -> Advanced options -> Web Interface -> when I click on " ://intsrv:4080/ " the login page is displayed.

and in kerio server's IE when I open i.e. "www.kerio.com" it redirected to login page, but address is this " ://192.168.0.3:4080/login/index.php?dest=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5nb29 nb GUuY29tLw== "

IP instead name! 192.168.0.3 was the Internet card WAN IP

If I put the above http addresses, directly to the internet browser from client machine on LAN it works and displayed login page but the problem happen when I want open websites like "www.kerio.com"

it seams there is a dns problem or routing.

I will be very thankful if anybody can help me please.

I'm looking forward for your response as soon as it possible.

Regards

[Updated on: Wed, 29 August 2012 12:08]

•  
Vladimír Mlčoch (Kerio)

Hello,

if you type IP address instead of name "intsrv", does it work?
  •  
itmas

thanks for your reply Vladimír Mlčoch

Yes, I've tested IP too but it didn't work.

Finally I first install v7.0.0 and everything work , then I upgrade it to v7.1.0 and then to v7.3.2 and finally it works!!

[Updated on: Sat, 15 September 2012 07:48]

Previous Topic: Traffic blocked when uTorrent is open
Next Topic: Error 1714 - Control 7.3 install corrupt ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 06:18:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.