Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Outlook Connector only works for Administrator on Win 2008 (I have an issue on a Windows 2008 server where the Kerio Outlook Connector only works for the "Administrator" user.)
  •  
MikeDaniels

Send a private message to this user
I have an issue on a Windows 2008 server where the Kerio Outlook Connector only works for the "Administrator" user.

On any other user, the plugin doesn't seem to work. When I try to configure the account, instead of popping up the "Kerio Outlook Connector" window asking for the server name, account & password, it just goes straight to "Outlook must be restarted for these changes to take effect".

If I relaunch Outlook and go to Account Settings, double click on "Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition)", I get an error stating "The specified device, file, or path cannot be accessed. It may have been deleted, it may be in use, you may be experiencing network problems, or you may not have sufficient permission to access it. Close any application using this file and try again."

As the user "Administrator", everything works fine. Adding other users to "Administrators" and "Domain Admins" groups didn't help, they still get the error.

This is a stock installation of Windows 2008 Standard edition, with Microsoft Office 2010 SP1, all Windows & Office updates have been installed.

Running Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) 7.4.3

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Anti-Virus
Next Topic: Mini Test Lab - Recommendations from the community
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 03:42:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.