Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Migration using KMSRecover
  •  
ccjwells

Send a private message to this user
I'm looking to migrate my installation from linux to windows using KMSRecover. Both times I have tried this has resulted in my 30 day trial license I was trying to use for testing getting nuked. The first time around I goofed and imported the license with the recover but the second I made sure I didn't and it still killed my trial. Is there anyone with some experience with this that can tell me what I did wrong?

Also, just to see what would happen, I tried to register the trial ID in the vain hope it would fix the trial period. It didn't work ( I didn't expect it to), but the error displayed was in Czech not English.
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

You cannot use your old data store with the trial. You need to put the license in first and then recover it.

What was the error?

Kerio Technologies AU Pty Ltd.
  •  
ccjwells

When you say I have to put the license in first, do you mean I need to enter my valid registration key from my linux server and then recover the store?

And the error message was "Vase licence je typu TRIAL, licenci soubor neni dostupny! Registracni informace byly aktualizovany. Pro stazeni licencniho souboru upgradujte svoji licenci na komercni verzi." I figured I would get some error with what I was doing, I just expected an english version of it Razz
  •  
BudDurland

I'm curious, and we can take this off-line if appropriate -- what prompted you to go from Linux to Windows? I'm considering taking my VM environment the other direction.

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
  •  
ccjwells

Previous Topic: Forwarding to an external email address (not working)
Next Topic: Outlook 2011 and public folders
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 05:08:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.