Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Suggest idea button in admin console
  •  
zebby

Send a private message to this user
Is it just me or does hitting this button pop up a window that can't be resized and has no scroll bar making it impossible to navigate around the page?

•  
maurice

I've just hit the same problem and came onto the Forum to report it (worked fine in previous versions)- lucky I checked the current entries first.

Recently upgraded to 7.4.3 build 7813

I need to be able to review my votes to add another suggested change.

Maurice

[Updated on: Thu, 06 September 2012 14:42]

•  
zebby

You can right click the 'locked' page go to 'Properties' then copy the URL and paste it into a new window
  •  
maurice

Thanks Zebby - that worked. Still needs an urgent 'fix' if this is the main route for Idea tracking.

Maurice
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

If you think it is a bug you can report the bug here: http://www.kerio.com/support/submit-bug-report
Previous Topic: Outlook MAPI support without KOC
Next Topic: Resources and Webmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 08:08:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.