Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » register pap2t and spa112
  •  
mar99

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

i want my pap2t and a spa112 (spa112 is the same device only a new model) register on the kerio operator. i have to give the pap2t a tftp adres but i can't find how i can do it (i dont have a tftp server). i did it one time before but i don't know how to do it anymore.

thnx marcel

•  
mar99

What config and where do i have to configure it so that my pap2t will register on de Kerio operator? it was working but i reset the pap2t and know i can't figure it out how did it..

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2012 22:53]

•  
mar99

i upgrade the firmware to 5.1.6 already (still can't provisioning)
(i have no tftp options in my router so i have to do it manualy)

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2012 23:56]

•  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

try to put into Profile Rule: /_pap2t$MA.cfg and /spa112$MA.cfg

or try Factory reset of the phone.

Jakub
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi Marcel,

Your Operator will be TFTP server as well. And auto provisioning will be done by Operator very well for this device. We use the same model here. And it works perfect. By provisioned phones you can configure PAP2T.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
mar99

thnx for the support..
but i think i forget something and i have to fill in a ip adres of the operator but i don't know where.

I bought a pap2t (or factory reset) he get a ip adres of the dhcp server but what i have to do then?
i think i have to fill in somehwere that he had to look to the operator..?

thnx
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

You need to configure your DHCP server to include option 66 in DHCP responses. This option is the TFTP server address and should be set to Operator's IP address. This is how the phone learns it needs to pull the configuration from Operator.

Vladimir
  •  
mar99

hi Vladimir,

i have no option in the dhcp server for the option 66 (tdftp)..
but you also can do it manual?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

If you need to set it without DHCP, go to the web administration of your PAP2T, switch to the advanced administration and go to the tab "Provisioning". Then set the field "Profile Rule" to tftp://operator-ip/_pap2t$MA.cfg

The rule for SPA112 is tftp://operator-ip/spa112$MA.cfg

Hope this helps,
Vladimir
  •  
mar99

yes thnx Vladimir,

the pap2t is working again :)Smile..
the spa112 is not working.. is that maby i don't running the newest operator (i'm running still 1.2.1)??

is it correct that you have to wait a minute till the phone is registerd and that you can't see anything in the logs?
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

I'm sorry for confusion but spa112 is not supported by Kerio Operator yet.

All Cisco SPA phones waits some time (few tens of seconds) after the boot till they ask for new provisioning configuration.

Jakub
  •  
mar99

No problem Jakub,

The spa112 is the new PAP2T (we can't buy the pap2t anymore).
The spa112 is exactly the same (only a different firmware). i configured the spa112 the same as the pap2t and everything is working..

I only have the SPA509G still not working. i tried this: tftp://operator/spa509g$MA.cfg
and this:
tftp://operator/spa509$MA.cfg

after i change the ip to static (and the gateway to the operator) the phone will try to register (by provisioned phones he gives a phone type: cisco 7941,7961,7960g..) and the phone spa509g is standing on connecting..
i change in kerio operator-> provisioned phones the phone type to spa509g. after that i go to the menu on the phone and i reboot the phone. after rebooting on the display is standing connecting.. but he doesn't do antything else

(status in provisioned phones is standing not registered)..
i also turned off CDP..
and i get the error log: Provisioning: Detected phone type is different from the configured {"hwAddress":"xx:xx:xx:xx:xx","typeDetected":2,"typeConfigured ":38}

can you explane what i'm doing wrong?

thnx.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 September 2012 21:38]

•  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

to use SPA509 with Kerio Operator put to the profile rule /Cisco/SPA509G/$MA.cfg please.

Jakub
  •  
mar99

thnx i gonna try. where can i see what profile rule i have to file in?
can i see that if i log in with ssh?
mar99

the phone still get this error: Provisioning: Detected phone type is different from the configured {"hwAddress":"70:81:05:3E:1E:C0","typeDetected":2,"typeConfigured ":38}

i see on the phone very quick that he is downloading (for maby a second) and then on the display i see connecting... and that is the only thing he does.
Previous Topic: Connect to EuroISDN
Next Topic: Multiple outbound call routes
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 22:49:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00618 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.