Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Outlook Connector Auto config Kills my other mail accounts (Kerio Outlook Connector Auto config Kills my other mail accounts)
  •  
stenderup

Send a private message to this user
I have a customer who has an outlook with an imap account. after he has installed Kerio Outlook Connector auto config is imap account away and only Kerio mail account is back. Have others experienced this? does anyone know if you can get the old account back?
  •  
macparamedic

I've noticed this also.

I have accounts on several separate Kerio Connect servers. If I download and use the autoconfig from one of the servers, it overwrites the settings for the other accounts. It seems to only accommodate one setup.

My solution is to manually configure each account on computers with multiple IMAP accounts.

If there is only one IMAP account for the user, the autoconfig works great.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

The tool probably creates a new Outlook profile. Check Control Panel's Mail setting in Windows. I think the IMAP account is still in another Outlook profile.
Previous Topic: Corrupt webmail formatting after upgrade to 7.4.3.7813
Next Topic: $index_agent
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 15:38:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.