Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Disable "Create New Space" for Non-Admin-Users
  •  
adblock

Send a private message to this user
HI,

is it possible to disable "create new Space" for Normal-Users.

They should only see the shared Spaces.

I hope, i worked my point out.

Thanks
Ad Block
  •  
tonci

adblock wrote on Wed, 12 September 2012 16:56
HI,

is it possible to disable "create new Space" for Normal-Users.

They should only see the shared Spaces.

I hope, i worked my point out.

Thanks
Ad Block

Yes , this is very important!
This way we could somehow protect the storage from growing that cannot be controlled.
We have cca 100 extrenal users from other companies that need controlled access and they got it but there is no need for them to be able to create spaces ...

Please solve this a.s.a.p. because our external users ask us how it is possible that they could cretae spaces and consume our storage !!! KWS, for them, seems to be unserious application!

thank you in advance and best regards

Tonci Stipicevic
  •  
rvgulik

Agree, see feature list in beta forum
Previous Topic: Editing documents from iOS?
Next Topic: Version Control?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 15:46:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.