Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar acting odd in 7.4.3
  •  
McIrish

Send a private message to this user
I installed 7.4.3 last week and now we are seeing some strange things happening. If someone adds an event to their calendar via an Android running ICS, the calendar in Outlook has the date in bold, to show there is an event on that date, but the actual event doesn't show. And worse yet, when that event is to happen, the notification pops up continually. I believe one user has seen 2500 popups for an appointment that happened already. He dismisses the notification, but it just starts again. I had him delete the event from the phone and now the notifications have gone away.

This isn't usable. I'm not sure where to look. Anyone else seen these type of problems?
  •  
McIrish

Send a private message to this user
I'm thinking there is definately a problem with adding an event from an Android. I just got a little further. I find on this one account, the user adds an event via their Razr Maxx, it shows fine on the phone. In web mail, I see the event hundreds of times on the same date. I have no idea why this would be. Maybe its just a fluke? Very odd and troubling. I've told the user not to add events via their phone till I can figure out why this is happening.

I checked their calendar folder on the kerio server and found 9500 entries. They really only had three events on their calendar. but it was repeated thousands of times. I nuked his account off the Android, cleared out his calendar folder on kerio and reindexed. I'll see what happens now.

[Updated on: Wed, 12 September 2012 18:19]

Previous Topic: $index_agent
Next Topic: Many legitimate email marked as spam.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 18:51:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00373 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.