Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Accessing recorded calls
  •  
sysko

Send a private message to this user
lze se externe dostat na urovni disku k nahranym hovorum ?
is it possible to access saved records at disc level?

[Updated on: Mon, 17 September 2012 21:02]

•  
Jakub Viták (Kerio)

Hello, Mr. Kovac.

Yes, it is possible to access recorded calls directly on hard drive.
You have to enable SSH - see http://forums.kerio.com/index.php/mv/msg/20198/81913/#msg_81 913.

Path in Operator is "/var/spool/asterisk/monitor/".
This path may change in future.

For download use "scp -r root<_at_><operator-ip>:/var/spool/asterisk/monitor .". And reverse for restore.

Maybe you find also usable code working with recorded calls by API.
Download "Kerio APIs Client Library for PHP 1.1" from http://www.kerio.com/developers/download and look into examples > Operator section.

Sincerely, Jakub Viták.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 September 2012 15:18]

•  
sysko

hello, thank you very much for information, it was usefull. It solved my problem. However, I have another problem. System saves files in .gsm format. Is it possible to change this format? (waw, mp3,...)
  •  
pcunix

sysko wrote on Mon, 17 September 2012 14:58
hello, thank you very much for information, it was usefull. It solved my problem. However, I have another problem. System saves files in .gsm format. Is it possible to change this format? (waw, mp3,...)

Gosh, just Google for "gsm to mp3" or "gsm to wav" - hundreds of free ways to convert formats every which way.

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
  •  
sysko

You misunderstood my question - I do not look for once-a-time conversion. I would like to enable access to these files for users outside my company (web, ftp). It is inconvenient for users to convert all the time. Cron or sox can solve it but why to overload system?
  •  
Jakub Viták (Kerio)

sysko wrote on Mon, 17 September 2012 20:58

Hello, your welcome.

No, it isn't possible to change native storage format.

However if you download recorded calls from Operator administration,
file is recoded from gsm to wav on-the-fly.

For automatization please use our PHP Kerio API client library,
where is example for downloading of call recordings.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 September 2012 09:29]

Previous Topic: SIP Problem
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 2.0.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 04:05:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00479 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.