Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect iOS 6 ready?
  •  
sfpete

Send a private message to this user
With iOS 6 release looming tomorrow...

Is it Kerio 7.4.3 "compatible"?

Anyone running betas... or even GM... of iOS 6 having any issues?

Would like to give our user base a heads up in advance if there are any known incompatibilities.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 September 2012 20:32]

•  
Machete

I've got iOS6 GM installed. I've been using my device since Friday with it and have had no issues. I backed up and restored through iCloud and that restored all my mail settings - was pretty painless. Have not had any sync issues, etc.

Safari didn't seem to have any issues with the default webmail that's in 7.4.3 (tested some basic functions in both full and mini mode)

Edit: The device I've been using is a 4S phone.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 September 2012 21:38]

•  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

I am currently running iOS 6 GM on an iPhone 4 and could not see any trouble.
Everything works as expected.

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

iOS 6 is supported in Kerio Connect 7.4.3 and later.
  •  
rrisdal

I am getting reports of users having problems accepting meeting invitations on iOS 6 devices under 7.4.3. Getting message bounceback errors: when you invite someone that has IOS6 on the iphone, and accepts the meeting requests, it doesn't send it back correctly.
You get returned mail, "mailbox doesn't exist message" for the creator of the invite on the iPhone.
  •  
CN-Support

Is this related? I have a user stating that some email folders are not syncing and messages that do show in the folders have a '$' at the beginning.
  •  
My IT Indy

rrisdal, I've seen that too. It looks like the response email has a broken header where it mungs up the "to" address.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
rrisdal

iOS 6 bug or Kerio bug? I would have assumed Kerio would have tested this function before stating that 7.4.3 was good to go with iOS 6.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

rrisdal wrote on Sat, 22 September 2012 05:50
iOS 6 bug or Kerio bug? I would have assumed Kerio would have tested this function before stating that 7.4.3 was good to go with iOS 6.

Unfortunately, this is a regression bug in iOS 6. We've already reported this to Apple. I recommend you to do the same.

However, there is a workaround: When configuring Exchange ActiveSync account, leave Domain empty and use domain part in Username (eg. user<_at_>domain.com).
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I can confirm Apple fixed this bug in iOS 6.0.1 update.
Previous Topic: Attachment Filter
Next Topic: User Can't Login
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 14:28:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00469 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.