Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Mail issue's - Connection limit for host reached (Mail issue's - Connection limit for host reached)
  •  
WhoKnowsIT

Send a private message to this user
Mail issue's - Connection limit for host reached

Guys my colleguess are having problem receiving mail while i can see that kerio is sending me mails with the following message...

Connection limit for host reached
Event description
User: not logged yet
Host (IP): mail.xxx.nl (192.1.x.x)
Limit: 800
Alert description:
The maximum number of allowed connections from this host has been reached. Network activity from this host will be denied until the number of connections falls below the limit.
This message is automatically generated by Kerio Control (firewall.xxx.local),
please do not reply to this e-mail.
Sun Sep 23 14:27:09 2012

Is there someone who can help me solve this issue!!! pleaseee what to do!?

Thanks in advance!

Who Knows IT???
  •  
WhoKnowsIT

WhoKnowsIT wrote on Mon, 24 September 2012 08:33
Mail issue's - Connection limit for host reached

Guys my colleguess are having problem receiving mail while i can see that kerio is sending me mails with the following message...

Connection limit for host reached
Event description
User: not logged yet
Host (IP): mail.xxx.nl (192.1.x.x)
Limit: 800
Alert description:
The maximum number of allowed connections from this host has been reached. Network activity from this host will be denied until the number of connections falls below the limit.
This message is automatically generated by Kerio Control (firewall.xxx.local),
please do not reply to this e-mail.
Sun Sep 23 14:27:09 2012

Is there someone who can help me solve this issue!!! pleaseee what to do!?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure but it looks like the mail on desktop/laptops kept working only mobile phones arent receiving mail anymore when this error occurs..

Who Knows IT???
  •  
ICT and Me

Disabled connections limited!

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimír Mlčoch (Kerio)

Your server mail.xxx.nl (192.1.x.x), where you run Connect is establishing too many connections to internet IPs. This, if its standalone dedicated server, is unacceptable. Check it for viruses/trojans/P2P clients etc.

[Updated on: Tue, 02 October 2012 15:56]

Previous Topic: Web Authentication for server
Next Topic: broadcast over VPN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 18:19:33 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.