Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Maximum length of voicemail
  •  
fishtech

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Please can the maximum length of voicemail be increased to more than 2 minutes. I have been asked for 10 minutes.

Thanks,

ft.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

You are right, the limit is 120 seconds. If you need a quick fix, a configuration hook script could be used, as described in this message.
  •  
silars

Yeah, I think I'm going to need that script + my session-timer. Will the hook scripting allow for multiple settings at once, or will it be two different scripts?

Do you plan on making this configuration hook system a system feature to account for special cases? Will there be documentation?

Sorry for all the questions, this is just a really good idea.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

The script for session timer has been already sent to you. I did not notice that you are behind this request as well, sorry. I will have the script updated for you.

These scripts require a good command of the linux shell scripting, and it is easy to break your configuration. That's why I first want to see how it works for individual customers.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Polycom + g.722 = squawking
Next Topic: Calls dropped after 1 hour.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 23:44:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.