Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » please help ???
  •  
azzamsalman

Send a private message to this user
i used kwf version 6.6 and i need to set a load balancing between an dsl line 4 Mb and 3G link but i always got one active connection ( that is 3G ) and inactive one ( dsl ) .
the ip for 3g is 188.37.12.44 and the dsl link is 192.168.1.5 .
all the traffics go in 3g line and non of connection try to use dsl link even i over load the 3g line .

can any one give me the detailed steps to solve this problem
  •  
Goran

Use last versions... If you are not able to...
Check your rule.. could be that there is something like:
trusted
Internet interface
Any
Allow
NAT (only 3G(internet line))

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
azzamsalman

can u give me the correct rules for the load balancing
  •  
Vladimír Mlčoch (Kerio)

If you have valid Software maintenance, update to the latest version of Control, there are builtin Load balancing and Failover modes.
Previous Topic: Quota statistic different from Kerio Star
Next Topic: Web Authentication for server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:54:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00463 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.