Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » best softphone?
  •  
alyarb

Send a private message to this user
Hi Guys

We are looking for an enterprise-level softphone/SIP client to work with Operator that can be essentially a replacement for Skype. Chat capability is important as well as all the basic phone features like conferencing, transferring, forwarding, and of course a "touch-tone" dialer of some kind for when we get to a directory.

We have tried X-Lite and 3CX and aren't happy with them. I would like to try Bria 3, but there is of course no trial for that so I was hoping someone could provide some testimony to how good or bad Bria is. Cost is no object, we just need a rich softphone that is built for business.

thanks guys
  •  
fishtech

Suggest you look at Zoiper. We are using their free ios softphone, but they have other products for different platforms.
hth,
ft.

•  
alyarb

Thanks, this is looking good.

kerio should still build all of this stuff into their MyPhone, however.
  •  
silars

We use Bria 3 and X-lite here.

Bria isn't too much different than X-lite. Really, just no ads and different skinning. There are a few extra features, but, if you weren't happy with X-lite's call control and IM capabilities, I don't see you liking Bria either.

Perhaps you can point out the pain points you had with X-lite? That might solicit some more input.
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

I am using X-Lite mainly because it is for Windows and Mac OS X and simple to set up with Kerio Operator.

Kerio Technologies AU Pty Ltd.
  •  
rict

We use the softphone from 3cx Wink
- its free
- interface looks like iphone
- multiple accounts possible
- easy configuration
- available on windows/android/iphone

www.3cx.com/VOIP/softphone.html
Previous Topic: Kerio Operator 2.1.0 Beta 1
Next Topic: Прослушивание записей
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 00:51:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00472 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.