Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Runaway mailserver process
  •  
brandon@technico.us

Send a private message to this user

Hi all,

I'm running Kerio Connect 7.4.3 build 7813, with Sophos integration, on OS X 10.8.2.

Just shy of 100 users, little or no problems for the past year.

But twice in the past week, my InterMapper network monitoring has noted that all my mail services suddenly went unresponsive (IMAP, SMTP and HTTP).

In both cases, I checked Activity Monitor on the server and found the mailserver process consuming all available CPU cycles. In both cases, I quit the mailserver process, the process re-spawned properly immediately, and mail resumed flowing properly immediately.

Any idea how I can look for and eliminate the cause of this issue?

Any way to configure Kerio to automatically quit and restart the mailserver process if this recurs?

Thanks for any suggestions.
  •  
brandon@technico.us

Send a private message to this user

Thanks -- I'm relieved to hear that this is a known and addressed issue.

I applied the fix and will keep an eye on the result.

Previous Topic: Mail List - "Owner" is being added to replies..
Next Topic: Kerio Sends spam messages
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 22:26:11 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.