Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Full calender for some users, on server. (Full calender for some users, can't book user because of this.)
  •  
giobbi

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I have two users witch calenders is full, if you try to book them. On the client its empty (same time, same day). I rebuild the database this weekend but it didn't do any good for these two. If we login via webinterface its empty too. If i book them anyway they automatically decline the booking (no show).

What can i do for these two? Running 7.4.1 on OSX 10.6.8.

thx
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

iCal has probably set the availability time for these users to bad time. You can change it either in iCal or remove usravail.vcf file in user's mailbox.
  •  
giobbi

Thanks for the reply Pavel! I try remove usravail.vcf. Do i have to restart server for effect?
  •  
giobbi

Hi.

I did remove usravail.vcf, same problem. Did restart the server, no change. I notised that these two users usravail.vcf didn't look like mine so i copied mine over and restarted the server. Still no go! Any other tricks?
Previous Topic: Modify AD password in Kerio Connect
Next Topic: Sorting incoming mails by sender-domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 03:32:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.