Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » please help
  •  
azzamsalman

Send a private message to this user
how can i make kerio use a proxy or any proxy program to make clients connected through this proxy > in other words how can replace the proxies in clients with one in kerio server >
another question > hoe can i specify , different bandwidths for different ips
  •  
Lucian Maly (Kerio)

(1) Kerio as well as most of the proxy servers is listening on port 3128 by default. If you want to use Kerio Control as a proxy server, simply put the IP address of Kerio Control and port number (Configuration - Content Filter - HTTP Policy - Proxy Server) in your browser and Kerio will be used as a proxy.

(2) Not sure what you are asking. Are you asking for bandwidth management? http://manuals.kerio.com/control/adminguide/en/chap-bwmgmt.h tml

Kerio Technologies AU Pty Ltd.
  •  
azzamsalman

what i mean is how to configure kerio to make the clients connect to internet by proxy like ultra surf or tor >>>

in second question how to configure kerio to give client a bandwidth value and other clients different bandwidth values >
Previous Topic: broadcast over VPN
Next Topic: cache on kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:54:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00348 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.