Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Viewing Excel docs in Workspace (Excel docs in landscape show as multiple pages)
  •  
Howie Isaacks

Send a private message to this user
Since we began using Workspace, I have noticed one really annoying problem with viewing Excel spreadsheets in web preview. If the file was formatted as anything that is not the normal 8.5 x 11 (portrait) view, the document shows as a multipage document, even if it's a single page. Instead of showing me all of the content, a lot of the data gets pushed into another page. This makes it very difficult to view data in the spreadsheet. Often, I am reading the data from an iPhone or iPad, which is even worse. If Kerio wants to tout this product as a callaboration tool for mobile users, it needs to fix this issue. Otherwise, I love this product.

When I demo this product for our customers who may want to buy Workspace, this has been a big sticking point. Also, we need a good way to edit documents from iOS, and Android clients. There are a lot of business users who want to create and edit content, not just view it.
Previous Topic: iWork
Next Topic: Kerio Workspace Starter Edition on MS SBS2008 Server?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 02:04:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.