Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Cannot Transfer Call When Ringing
  •  
88fingerslukee

Send a private message to this user
Using snom 870 phones.
KO 2.0.1

When I pick up an incoming call (ringing to a ringing group that I am a part of), if I try to transfer it and another incoming call comes in (to the same ringing group), I am not able to transfer. Even if the second call is answered by somebody else or just stops ringing, I have to put my answered call on hold and then take them off of hold before I can transfer.

Is there a reason for this behaviour?
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

which version of SNOM 870 firmware do you use?

Jakub
  •  
88fingerslukee

I cannot use 8.7.3.10 because they have removed some much needed functionality. Is it a snom firmware problem?
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

I'm using firmware 8.7.3.7 and it works without problems (I can finish the transfer even if there is a second call waiting ...)
  •  
88fingerslukee

Hmm, I guess I'll have to wait until they fix the bug in the new versions to see.
  •  
fishtech

@88fingerslukee

For info, the new Snom beta 8.7.3.15 is available. http://wiki.snom.com/Firmware/V8/Beta

If, by any chance, the LDAP directory search problem is why you downgraded to 8.4.35 you'll find it's [mostly] fixed with this beta.

(I am having some issues with ldap lookups when making a call to another extension but I have not had time to troubleshoot - it could be my config!)

hth,

ft.
  •  
88fingerslukee

Thanks for the info, I'll take a look at it.

The bug we're facing is the removal of the access to the virtual keys when you're in a call.
Previous Topic: Registering SIP interface with multiple lines
Next Topic: No caller ID for outgoing calls
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 16:46:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00545 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.