Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » No caller ID for outgoing calls
  •  
Mars

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I'm using Kerio Operator 2.0.2. build 881.

From my voip provider I received a VOIP trunk, with one account ID/password and 3 telephone nummers in the trunk

Incoming calls are well handled, but outgoing calls show no caller ID.

I checked with provide VOIP planet (Netherlands) and they told me that my account ID is shown and not my telephone number.

When I select User ID differs from the telephone number and enter telephone number behind, the telephone number shows on outgoing calls for a short period.

Because of dial plan change, kerio restarts the provisioned phones (Cisco SPA509G) and afterwards both calling in and calling out is not possible anymore.

When I change user ID from telephone number, back to account ID, dialing in works fine again, but caller ID does not show on outgoing calls.

What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Mars
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

can you please send the supportInfo to jzeman<_at_>kerio.com (you can find it in Status -> System health -> Support information).

The problem will be probably caused by wrong configuration of "Rewrite numbers" in Routing of outgoing calls (you can see there an example how the numbers are rewritten).

Jakub
  •  
Jakub Zeman (Kerio)

Hi,

thank you for supportInfo.

The problem is hat you use 3 external interfaces in one outbound route with empty prefix and the VoIP planet interface is at the last position.

There is known bug in Kerio Operator - if you use more interfaces in outbound route with empty prefix then Operator uses the first one only.

Simple workaround is to use non-empty prefix (like 0) or to move VoIP planet interface on top of the outbound troute.

This bug will be fixed in next stable release of Kerio Operator.

Jakub
Previous Topic: Cannot Transfer Call When Ringing
Next Topic: I am a new user
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 23:40:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00371 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.