Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Kerio Connect Client Translation (How to translate Kerio Connect Client 8?)
  •  
Gagik

Send a private message to this user
How to translate Kerio Connect Client 8?

In old version Kerio Connect webMail I just translate *.DEF file in Kerio\MailServer\translations\webmail...

[Updated on: Mon, 08 October 2012 08:24]

•  
Gagik

No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 08 October 2012 08:24]

•  
zebby

Looks like they are now jscript files here: Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\web\webmail\translations
  •  
Gagik

How to add new language in language list?
  •  
zebby

Assuming it takes the same steps as before, I'd try copying one of the others (but not the English one) and amending it in a text editor, for example the German one...
kerio.lib.k_translation = {
	"k_currentLanguage": "de",
	"Filters": {
		"(this rule cannot be edited in Kerio Connect client)":"(diese Regel kann im Kerio Connect Client nicht bearbeitet werden)",
		"Add action":"Aktion hinzufügen",
		"Add condition":"Bedingung hinzufügen",
		"All":"Alle",
		"All messages":"Alle Nachrichten",

kerio.lib.k_translation = {
	"k_currentLanguage": "COUNTRY CODE HERE",
	"Filters": {
		"(this rule cannot be edited in Kerio Connect client)":"(TRANSLATION OF 'this rule...')",
		"Add action":"YOUR TRANSLATION",
		"Add condition":"YOUR TRANSLATION",
		"All":"YOUR TRANSLATION",
		"All messages":"YOUR TRANSLATION",

then save it using the international country code.

As a test I'd probably copy the two translation files (say German) to a new country code make a few changes then change the language in Kerio to that language and see if the language changes to German with the changes you made to the file.
  •  
Gagik

I try, after stop-start kerio connect, but new language not be add at language list...
Previous Topic: EntryId too small: 0
Next Topic: [GERMAN] Anfängerfragen...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 14:54:32 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.