Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Apple's Profile Manager with Kerio (Apple's Profile Manager with Kerio can it be done?)
  •  
robjfrost

Send a private message to this user
HI All

I have been trying to get an iphone configured using profile manager and so far on all the apple settings its been great pushing out all the changes on the profiles.
I don't really want to set up all the email, contacts and calendars separately. I would rather set up the exchange account.
However each time I configure the exchange settings it always asks me for the users password which i enter, but it shows as incorrect so never updates correctly.

I know its very unlikely but does anyone have this working in a Kerio/Apple environment? If so is there a workaround?

Thanks

Rob
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

"Set up my phone" link on server's web page does the same thing - deploy a profile for user account on iOS mobile device. I suppose this is what you're looking for.
  •  
robjfrost

Thanks Pavel

Wasn't quite what i was after, but its a good way around it all the same.
I have set it up as a weblink on the iphone with the icon set in Profile Manager with the company logo. It appears on the iphone screen all OK.
However when the user goes to the webpage via the app the icon then defaults to Kerios Mail icon.

Is there a way i can prevent this from happening and retaining the apps original icon?

Thanks

Rob

Previous Topic: Cannot send mail from Quickbooks
Next Topic: 8.0 rc2 just installed - changing character set to cyrilic?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 11:09:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00392 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.