Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Dudas con el Kerio (POR FAVOR AYUDA)
  •  
JoelM

Send a private message to this user
Tengo el Kerio Winrouter Firewall 6.5
Cuando lo cierro y le pongo en stop, que lo vuelo abrir, me pide contraseña por supuesto, le pongo la clave y no me deja acceder

?Como puedo cambiarle la clave a mi usuario admin?

tchavez<_at_>ecocem.cu
  •  
ICT and Me

English please!
And why you still use 6.5?

[Updated on: Wed, 10 October 2012 11:57]

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
germanr

He wants to reset the admin password in version 6.5". It quite an old version, for what I remember , you have to edit the users.cfg file where the passwords are.

[Updated on: Wed, 17 October 2012 12:02]

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
  •  
Goran

Add to user i.e. "joelm" the password.
Open users.cfg find:
<variable name="Name">joelm</variable>

under you will find the line similar to:
<variable name="Password">SHA:bdd2asdadada39d76e7fasdadad34821</variable>

Copy that line.
find the:
<variable name="Name">Admin</variable>

under you will find:
<variable name="Password">SHA:bdd2234523452345234576e7fasdadad34821</variable>

delete that line and paste it from name "joelm".
your admin password will be the same as from "joelm".
restart server if need.

[Updated on: Wed, 17 October 2012 14:59]

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
JoelM

es que no tengo una versión mejor y de conseguir una mejor tengo miedo perder toda la configuración que es grandísima, tu te imaginas volver ha configurar todo de nuevo, no puedo interrumpir el servicio por mucho tiempo, en mi empresa el tiempo es oro.

The fact is that I do not have a better version and to get one better I am afraid to lose all of the configuration that is very large, your you imagine turning around he has somebody configure everything again, I can not interrupt the service for a long time, at my company the time is gold.
  •  
Goran

If for your company time is gold. You always can get extra server and copy your configuration from old server to make tests!

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
JoelM

Imagine that my only servant has 256 of RAM, what a problem and the ordered company reparation and maintenance of the information-technology midways he is a tortoise as to velocity of reparation, in any case thanks and me he would like to be in contact with you through mail or another roadway since I am a newcomer administrator, he is my first year in this type of work and I have another misgivings.
Do you know a thing or two about instantaneous messenger company ( openfire ) in Windows 2003 server?

Imagínate que mi servidor solo tiene 256 de ram, que problema y la empresa encargada de reparación y mantenimiento de los medios informáticos es una tortuga en cuanto a velocidad de reparación , de todas formas gracias y me gustaría estar en contacto con usted a través de correo u otra via de comunicación ya que soy un administrador novato, es mi primer año en este tipo de trabajo y tengo otras dudas.
Sabes algo de mensajería instantánea (openfire) en windows 2003 server?
  •  
germanr

Backup the users.cfg file and do what Goran says. If something goes wrong you can restore the previous file.

By the way , my phone has more RAM than your server Smile I can´t imagine how you got it running on such a low memory deployment.

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
Previous Topic: 7.4.0 DHCP bug RC2
Next Topic: bandwidth limiter
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 18:30:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.