Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF and External IMAP Account
  •  
jay_bee007

Send a private message to this user
Hi

I have a customer who is using KOFF but wants to add an IMAP account to access an external server. I have set this up in outlook 2010 but when he tries to send an email using this account the message is sent via Kerio and so gets his KOFF address. The outlook message test works correctly though.

Why is KOFF taking over even though the user is specifying which account to send from? Is there any solution to this. The customer needs to use KOFF for calendar / task sync.

They are using Kerio 7.4.3, Outlook 2010 x64 is on win7 x64

Thanks

Jonathan
  •  
emiko

Hi

We have maybe a same problem ...
Some user have an additional imap account to private domains. If they try to send email from this private accounts the mail wants to send with our kerio and not directly with the smtp from the private account.

Same system and program.
  •  
netmax

Hi,

no problem with this in OL2010. I've one KOFF account, 3 other boxes on my Kerio by IMAP and another external IMAP server.
For every eMail i can select the account in the From: selector and it will be sent on this account. I remember that i needed to activate the From: option in Outlook, but i'm actually away from my PC on the IPad. So i just can advise to google for that.
Previous Topic: using external domain on domain forwarding
Next Topic: User's Outlook custom folders deleted after installing Outlook Connector
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 18:49:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00926 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.