Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Upload Cisco languages language files
  •  
giampos

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I've updated right a Cisco SPA-303G2 to the 7.5.3. release from Operator console, now I want add other languages than english. Can I do this in the same alike?
I tried but the phone restart continuosly until I delete the uploaded file from Operator console.
The proprietary Cisco procedure is very complicated (tftp server etc..etc..)
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

I don't think there is a way to bypass the Cisco procedure. You could use the TFTP server in Operator to serve the files you need to get into the phones. Some information about the TFTP server in Operator is here: http://kb.kerio.com/article/uploading-configuration-files-to -kerio-operator-tftp-server-1014.html

Vladimir
  •  
giampos

I've used Operator Tftp Server, and downloaded files from SPA303 web interfaces, now in the Phone menu I can see ENGLISH and ITALIAN Options, but after choosing Italian and restart the Phone, it always show English language.

Has anyone experienced this setup??
  •  
giampos

giampos wrote on Wed, 10 October 2012 11:59
I've used Operator Tftp Server, and downloaded files from SPA303 web interfaces, now in the Phone menu I can see ENGLISH and ITALIAN Options, but after choosing Italian and restart the Phone, it always show English language.

Has anyone experienced this setup??

The Cisco script need the Tftp server Ip (operator), I have to put the .xml files into root directory, but it's impossible copy files into Operator root dir.

Some suggestion??
  •  
Piskota

Hi giampos

Trie this config in the phone-advanced-regional\dictionary server script:
serv=tftp://192.168.x.x/ ;d0=English;x0=spa50x_30x_en_v754.xml;d1=Hungarian;x1=spa50x _30x_hu_v754.xml

Copy the two xml fiiles in the /var/tftp directory

You have to use two files, the default english and the localizated dictionary xml
  •  
giampos

Piskota wrote on Fri, 01 March 2013 20:24
Hi giampos

Trie this config in the phone-advanced-regional\dictionary server script:
serv=tftp://192.168.x.x/ ;d0=English;x0=spa50x_30x_en_v754.xml;d1=Hungarian;x1=spa50x _30x_hu_v754.xml

Copy the two xml fiiles in the /var/tftp directory

You have to use two files, the default english and the localizated dictionary xml

Great Piskota !!!

I did know well the syntax command in the regional settings, the info i did not have was the right location of the xml files (var/tftp)

I tried in the past in the root and some others folders....

thanks again.....
Previous Topic: Streaming call data
Next Topic: Configure Operator for Multifon
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 23:29:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00462 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.