Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Unable to access gmail... urgent help needed (Unable to access gmail... urgent help needed)
  •  
santoshv2k

Send a private message to this user
Hi Friends, I have installed Kerio Control Virtual Appliance (Linux) on a HP-i3 PC with 3 NIC Card (Lan-192.168.12.100, Internet1-DHCP,Internet2-DHCP,Link Balancing Weight-20 for both NIC as both connections are of 2 MBPS)and prepared it as a Load Balancing Server. Everything is working fine except GMAIL and consequently none of my clients is able to access their GMAIL. If someone gets gmail login page, he can't further login to his email but he gets a message on top left side of blank page (Loading, please wait ...). When I tried in non-transparent proxy mode, putting non-transpant proxy setting (192.168.11.100:3128) in Clients PC's Internet setting than gmail is accessible but the problem is that I wish to keep all my clients on transparent mode only. plz help me Confused

[Updated on: Wed, 10 October 2012 08:15]

santosh
  •  
santoshv2k

Last night, I re-installed the kerio control appliance and setup Load Balancing only without touching any other configuration but still gmail not accessible in Transparent Mode.

santosh
  •  
silars

You may need to check your load balancing algorithm ("by host" or "by connection"). I wasn't able to determine which method you are using from your post.

I'd recommend making sure you are using "by host". Using "by connection" can lead to some interesting problems if your outbound ISP connections don't use the same IP addressing.
  •  
UnifiedTechs-Brian

As Stated above you probably have your load balancing set to "by connection", with GMAIL (or many other secure traffic for that matter) you will have problems when Control changes the links, and by association the IP, on you.

Choosing the "by host" option will lock each host to a specific link and allow secure traffic to work much better.

- Brian
Kerio Preferred Partner, Reseller & Hosting Provider
Unified Technology Solutions
Previous Topic: Bug in x64 version: NAT with [x] Use specified outgoing interface doesn't work
Next Topic: Read Kerio control forum with Thunderbird
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 22:27:36 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.