Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Windows server 2003 / KFW 6.0.1 / HTTPS and other port issues
  •  
thewomb

Send a private message to this user
I recently upgraded our firewall server to Windows 2003 Server and put KFW 6.0.1 on there, now prior to the OS upgrade all was working well.. peer2peer, MSN messnger HTTPS etc... but now i can not access HTTPS or Messenger but http. smtp, pop3 are all ok

i can access these services from the firewall host but not form within the network. it seems like there may be an inbuilt firewall in server 2003 but i have looked and all of these security features seem to be off by default.

please help..

im going mad here.
  •  
LordGraj

Can you paste a screen of your trafic policy??
  •  
davidtsn

I don't think Windows 2003 has any security that would block KFW 6.0.1 from working. Mostly like your setting on KFW. But don't worry, you are not alone. That's why I dropped dropped KFW...for lack of support. Recommend ISA 2004..works great with Windows 2003 server.
  •  
morpheus00de

Try to change the MTU size on Clients to 1400 via Dr TCP.
If the sites like windows update not work this is the failure.
Previous Topic: Cannot Install Winroute
Next Topic: Internet header info
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:33:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00358 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.