Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2007 and KOFMSP.DLL (Error starting KOFMSP.DLL)
  •  
Enfintalk

Send a private message to this user
This used to work well but when the laptop came back from the repaircenter we had to reinstall it.

I'm using Outlook 2007 SP3 MSO and downloaded the latest Kerio Connector.

After the install of the connector an upgrade of it took place.

When I try to configure the mailsettings I either get:

Error code 0x80080005 or if I manage to set it up then I get that the maps can't be opened because the KOFMSP.DLL is not running. I checked my system and there is no such dll. I have a KOFMSP32.DLL

Any idea what is wrong ?
  •  
Enfintalk

Reinstalled the computer with a Win 7 Professional 64-bit but the problem stays the same.
  •  
Enfintalk

Reinstalled a Win 7 Professional 32 bit this time but the error remains. All the rest seems to be working fine.

Checked the path and that's correct. Anyone has an idea what is going wrong ?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I recommend to uninstall Kerio Outlook Connector (as the version you installed originally does not match the server version).
Then run Outlook and create new profile with no email.
Then download correct version of Kerio Outlook Connector from server's Integration page and install it.

The error usually happens when something went wrong during downgrade/upgrade process.
  •  
Enfintalk

I managed to get permission to update the mail server. Now the client doesn't update and it works !
Previous Topic: Upgrade path from RC?
Next Topic: HTTP and HTTPS Services disabled after reboot when Using VPN
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 07:52:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00387 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.